sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2008

Cover Letters for Engineering Jobs!!!

Job Application

Motorola GEMS (Government and Enterprise Mobility Solutions)
UNITED STATES - GA - ATLANTA 77386 Motorola GEMS (Government and Enterprise Mobility Solutions)



I am applying for the position of Quality Engineer, which was advertised in the Atlanta have been working as a Quality Engineer in the system optimizes, and supports all types of Motorola GEMS (Government and Enterprise Mobility Solutions) equipment within the Eastern Region.
Added to my extensive experience I have completed many quality courses, which have benefited me greatly in terms of problem solving techniques and ensuring.
I enclose my resume and will contact you within the next two days to arrange an interview at a mutually convenient time. If you should have any questions or require clarification on any information prior to that please contact me at the above telephone numbers.
Thank you in advance, I look forward to meeting with you soon to discuss my application further.

Sincerely,
Vicenta Parra.

No hay comentarios: